Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NeatResearch’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NeatResearch’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NeatResearch at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NeatResearch’s web site are provided “as is”. NeatResearch makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NeatResearch does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NeatResearch or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NeatResearch’s Internet site, even if NeatResearch or a NeatResearch authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NeatResearch’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NeatResearch does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NeatResearch may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NeatResearch does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NeatResearch has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NeatResearch of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NeatResearch’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This Policy also applies to individuals who have agreed to receive email marketing from the Company through opt-in or opt-out registration on another Website. We collect information in several ways from different parts of the Website.
From the visitors to our Website, we track domain, host, and/or Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Some personally identifiable information is gathered when you register in part or in full for one of our many services or promotions.
Registration with the Website is required to participate in any promotions or sweepstakes at the Website. We may allow you to co-register (simultaneous registration with another third party Website and our Website) to participate in some of our services and promotions or those of third party Websites, as well.
During registration, we may ask for information such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone numbers and the like. We may also ask you for personally identifiable information at other times, including when you report a problem with the Website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, as well.
From time to time, the Company may ask users to complete surveys that we use for research or other purposes. We may also offer users the opportunity to utilize other resources, services, forms, or tools, from which we may also collect your personal information.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. In addition, we may use pixel tags (also known as clear gifs) to track some of the pages you visit on our website.
This information collected by cookies is sometimes called “clickstream” or “click trail” and may also describe which pages you have seen. (3) Measure certain traffic patterns, which areas of the Company web site you have visited, and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this research to understand how our users’ habits are similar or different from one another so that we can make each new experience on the Website a better one.
We may use this information to better present the content that users will see on our site.
Use of personal information
By entering a sweepstakes or promotion, registering with our Website, completing any forms on our Website, or by checking or not unchecking co-registration boxes, you grant the Company the right to use the collected information for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, sharing such information with third party advertisers (“Advertisers”), emailing, or physically mailing Company or any third party offers to your email address or postal address.
We may also use such information to fulfill prizes, track compliance with the applicable sweepstakes or promotion rules, or for content improvement and feedback purposes. We may share the personal information that you supply to us and we may join together with other businesses to bring selected retail or service opportunities to our user base.
These businesses may include providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression and validation. In addition, the Company reserves the right to release current or past user information in the event we believe that the Website is being or has been used in violation of any sweepstakes or promotion rules; to commit unlawful acts; if the information is subpoenaed; if the Company is sold or acquired; or when the Company deems it necessary or appropriate.
By agreeing to these terms, you hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication to any third party when the Company, in its sole discretion, determines the disclosure to be appropriate. We may share Website usage information about our Website visitors who have received targeted promotional campaigns with Advertisers for the purpose of formatting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics.
The Company also reserves the right to provide aggregate or group data about our visitors and users for lawful purposes. Aggregate or group data is data that describes the demographics, usage, or characteristics of our participants as a group, without revealing any personally identifiable information. By subscribing to the Website, you agree to allow us to provide such data to third parties.
Credit card information To the extent that credit card-specific information is collected at the Website and any of our affiliates and/or subsidiaries, said information will be kept in confidence and will not be shared with any third parties other than our e-commerce partners for processing your transaction (and consumer credit agencies) without your prior informed consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company and our affiliates and/or subsidiaries reserve the right to share with third parties the fact that they have credit card information on file for specific users but they will not share specific credit card information with third parties without the user’s prior informed consent.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information anywhere online – for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining your personal information. If you voluntarily disclose it other than in accordance with our policies, it will not be protected. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
How to unsubscribe
Users may receive email confirming their registration with the Website, co-registration with Advertisers and subsequent entries in our sweepstakes and games, as well as promotional marketing of products and services under other Company brands or from third parties.
To unsubscribe from any Company or Advertiser’s email list, please visit the specific website for details on how to unsubscribe or follow unsubscribe instructions which should be included with any email message sent.
The Company does not endorse, nor is the Company responsible for the accuracy of or the Advertiser’s compliance with, the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of each of the Advertisers websites. The entities that advertise and/or place banner ads on the Website, including, but not limited to Advertisers, are independent third parties and not affiliated with the company.